Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Extinguisher Dust

Extinguisher Dust

This Canastota, NY home was affected by fire over the Christmas holiday when a candle from a table center piece arrangement tipped over and fire and smoke spread throughout the home. This fire was put out with a fire extinguisher. As you can see, there is fire extinguisher dust covering the furniture.

Soot Damage

Soot Damage

This Canastota, NY home was affected by fire over the Christmas holiday when a candle from a table center piece arrangement tipped over and fire and smoke spread throughout the home. As you can see, there is soot covering the walls in this room.

Fire Damage Cleanup

Fire Damage Cleanup

It is just as important to clean the contents affected by fire damage as it is to clean the structure. In this picture, one of our technicians is wiping down some furniture affected by fire damage.

Fire Damage Cleanup

Fire Damage Cleanup

Cleaning up after a fire damage at United Methodist Church in Fayetteville.

Air scrubbers

Air scrubbers

Air scrubbers play a vital part in fire restoration. By using air scrubbers we help to eliminate the smoke odor. This air scrubber is set up in a local church which was affected by fire damage. The pastor was very happy with our ability to remove the smoke odor.

Fire Damage Cleanup

Fire Damage Cleanup

Cleaning up after a fire damage at United Methodist Church in Fayetteville.

Fire Damage Cleanup

Fire Damage Cleanup

Cleaning up after a fire damage at United Methodist Church in Fayetteville.

Fire Damage Cleanup

Fire Damage Cleanup

Cleaning up after a fire damage at United Methodist Church in Fayetteville.

Fire Damage Cleanup

Fire Damage Cleanup

This photo is from one of our technicians pressure washing the floor in a church in Fayetteville, NY after they had a fire damage throughout the building. We made sure to remove any smoke and soot damage. 

Pressure washing the floor and ceiling!

Pressure washing the floor and ceiling!

This photo is of one of our technicians cleaning the flooring, ceiling and walls after a fire damage at United Methodist Church in Fayetteville, NY. We made sure to thoroughly remove any smoke and soot damage to the structural material. Afterwards we fogged the building to remove the smoke odor.